View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 05:22 PM   #5
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by VelvetElvis View Post
On the contrary, I'm very interested in what others think of a book or product. If I see 200 reviews that trash it, and a dozen that like it, that's often enough for me to take a pass on it, UNLESS the subject is compelling enough to me....
Me too - I always read the reviews for books and other products. I make up my own mind, but find the reviews very helpful on whether to buy or not.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote