View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 05:11 PM   #4
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
I liked Pocket Informant too. I bought it for the iPhone 4 last year. And it synched with Outlook.

BTW, if we bought the application in one format, we can't go back and get it in Android, can we? (although I'm pretty sure not ... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman View Post
I agree.

I've been using Pocket Informant on just about every device for the last 10 years - from Palm to Pocket PC to iOS. It's available in the Amazon App Store ($10), but it doesn't show up under a search through the Fire store. I guess that means it's not optimized for the Fire yet. It's a good program, including both a great calendar app as well as task and contact management. I think it even syncs across devices, but I'm not 100% positive about that.

Actually it was the free app of the day on the 14th - missed it by one day. It's not worth seeing if it works for $10, I think, but maybe someone else has tried it already...
friktion is offline   Reply With Quote