View Single Post
Old 09-16-2011, 12:35 PM   #5
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
So far as I know, the touch-screen uses another technology than Ipad & Co. Infrared rays are running just above the surface to track where you touch with fingers. So "touching" (pushing) isn't necessary at all, just to be on the right place.
Which can be really aggravating if you have long hair and like reading stretched out on your stomach on your bed.

I'm very interested in finding a screen protector that will work for my 950. I just discovered a very tiny SCRATCH in the screen on the left side! Thankfully it's so small that I have to look for it to see it, and it's not interfering with reading, but I'm now very anxious not to have other bigger scratches happen!

If anyone finds a working screen protector, please let me know.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote