View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 10:34 AM   #291
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Hi guys

I am completely new to ebooks, ereading and Android. I am coming to this world from Desktop PDF reading. I decided that I will buy an Android device for PDF annotations. I need your help to find out which of the above listed apps do these:
-highlighting automatically copying the text to a note
-can add bookmarks to the PDF
-the obtained document can be seen on the desktop with the highlights and the notes attached above
-optionally, it would be great if I can export the notes obtained by highlighting to a separate document although I can do that on the desktop where I do need to finally process the notes

So which one of the above fits the bill? I am trying to learn about Android ereader apps and to see if it is worth going down this path.

thanks
PF
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote