View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 02:46 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eping View Post
Why not try ePub Maker (see my signature)?
It can remove all the garbage, arrange the cover, split chapters, extract TOC,
pass epubcheck, all automatically.
Though it's not a freeware, it can save a lot of time and work, create much more value
than its price.
I hate to say this, but I will because it needs to be said...The code in one of your sample ePub is nasty. The CSS is a confusing mess and to fix it up will take some time. I even found a class being used that's not in the CSS. That's very bad form and it won't pass validation. The sample is just not all that good. I've said this many times, when writing to make an eBook, stay away from Word.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote