View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 03:19 AM   #25
GreenMonkey
DRM hater
GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GreenMonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST glow, Kindle Voyage
I'd like to say that reading is in the decline, due to the easy portability of movies and video games now. The rise of cellphones and tablets have made it easier for people to watch movies and TV on the go.

I certainly choose reading over watching movies and TV on the go. I love video games but I use my Nook or read a book a lot more than I play my DS or my PSP. I'd rather watch a movie on the plasma at home on the HT than on a dinky little screen.

I suspect those people that choose to watch movies or TV on their smartphone instead of reading really didn't read much to begin with.

But I'd like to blame the tech anyway
GreenMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote