View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 12:12 PM   #4
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulin's Books View Post
Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten about web apps.

That may be a problem for me as I often find myself in basement rooms with no cellular access.

Much of my "need" for something with color and internet access is for manuals. Trying to read a wiring diagram in shades of gray is, in most cases, pointless. The ability to zoom in, as seen in the video, would be perfect for me.

One other point against e-ink, in my case, is that I will at times be standing on a ladder with my head above the ceiling tiles. Trying to read a non-backlit screen in those darkened areas can be a problem.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote