View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 01:40 AM   #3
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by digital_steve View Post

If anyone is willing to post here a bit of a dummies initial setup for Calibre and the Kobo, i'd much appreciate it.
Also, if the DRM thing is an issue, please feel free to message me or email me about what i need to do to get my purchased books freely usable in Calibre.
Sigil might be your friend.
As I recall, calibre has initial set up. Simply take kobo as a target
device. You could add it later, if you wish.
Calibre forum is friendly, just ask a question.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote