View Single Post
Old 05-09-2021, 04:14 PM   #9
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone XR, iPad mini 5, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
I think I’ve got my MacBook Pro internal drive back down to a manageable point now, so I’m not going to dig much deeper into deleting the bloat for now.

I moved the Adobe bloat over to my external SSD drive where it has plenty of room to bloat even more! I also moved most of my recent photo and video files to the external SSD. Most of my photos are archived on backup drives already. I only keep a select few on my MacBook Pro. I also keep the last few projects and current project on it.

At any rate, everything seems to be running fine and back up to normal speed. Plus I’ve got plenty of room to add more files when necessary.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote