View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 11:31 PM   #15
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
OK, it works. Thank you shinew! I had to manually move the .apnx files to the corresponding SDR folder. Hmmm....wonder why Calibre doesn't do this? It provides the .apnx file and the SDR folder for each book, but doesn't place the file in the folder.

Again, no plugin is needed.
Calibre has not yet delivered support for Kindle Touch, and so does not know about the SDR folder.

At any rate, I use Personal Documents service now for all 3rd party content I put on KT, even if it starts out in calibre. I'd rather have no .apnx file than one that calibre has generated. And I like having notes/highlights backed up.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote