View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #7
randyflycaster
Zealot
randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.randyflycaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350
Libraries have small ebook collections now, but I was hoping that they would soon get a lot bigger.

Besides, I saw a lot of books that interested me that were available for immediate download, and I'm certainly willing to wait a few weeks for a particular book. (I've often done that when reserving print books.)

I can, however, see why publishers are concerned. It's not like they have big profit margins to begin with, and I'm sure ebooks are scaring the heck out of them.

I just hope something can be worked out. I wouldn't mind paying a small fee to take out an ebook from a library.

Randy
randyflycaster is offline   Reply With Quote