View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 02:03 PM   #57
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorcupineLTD View Post
Could you please link said study?
Also good LED bulbs (like Philips ones) use DC and don't flicker at all.
I can't link the study since the only version I've seen was a hard copy in the corporate library and that was a cost item. One of the librarians tossed it at me one day as something I might want to take a quick look at while waiting for the cable guy to finish pulling some Cat 6a cabling. Who knows, one day we might do 10Gbps to the desktop.

As for the light source used in the study, it used individual red, green and blue LEDs probably to allow greater control over the colour and brightness.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote