View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 01:58 PM   #4
teija
Gadget fiend
teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teija ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite 2021, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by doxie1956 View Post
I messaged you back wanting the reader to go with the cover I bought from you but never heard back. Mine got stuck a month ago on “loading book” & even without being plugged in hasn’t run down so I can try to recharge. I think it’s toast. So although I have the nice cover I got from you, I no longer have my reader. I’ve been using my back-up Nook Simple Touch, but am not happy. It’s heavier; & I must clip on a light that only lights a small circle on the page. If you still have the reader I definitely want it ASAP.
Kathy
Hi Kathy - I think I did send you a message back (I was out of the country and away from my Mobile Read account/internet when you wrote)... Did you have any luck after you replaced the battery? My husband's PRS-350 battery died recently and I changed it out for him! It was relatively painless, although the battery needed a good shove to get it out. Definitely sounds like that might be what yours did... his seemed to "freeze" permanently on the last displayed screen as well.
teija is offline   Reply With Quote