View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 05:51 AM   #362
church mouse
Evangelist
church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.church mouse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kobo Clara HD, Kobo H2O, Boox Poke 2
CSS issue:

I have across this issue in Plato:

The book I am reading has chapter titles coded so that they refer to a separate html page for the title like this -

<h1 class="h10"><a id="a158" name="25392"></a><a href="../Text/part0002.xhtml#a5">May 1453, C.E. The Death of the Magician</a></h1>

This should pick up this chapter title

<p class="p4"><a href="../Text/part0007.xhtml#a158">May 1453, C.E. The Death of the Magician</a></p>

However, Plato does not seem to be able to find the href, so I end up with a blank space on the page where the chapter heading should be.

I have tried the book using KoReader, Kobo default and the default reader on my PocketBook Touch HD and none have any issue producing the chapter title correctly.
church mouse is offline   Reply With Quote