View Single Post
Old 12-10-2018, 03:26 PM   #2
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: Deep in the heart of Texas (whether I like it or not)
Device: Kobo Aura, Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, Glowlight Plus, Glowlight 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by hugleo View Post
Hello,

I've a awesome e'reader named kobo glo.

Do you think that worth upgrade for a better read experience? Maybe a bigger screen? Currently I use to read epubs at night, so a good front light?

Is better to wait to next year era? or Which devices do you recommend?
Since you like your Glo, you might like the newer Kobo model the Clara HD. It's got a sharper screen and the front light can turn orange at night, making the screen easier to look at in the dark.

If you want a bigger screen, maybe check the Kobo H2O or the Kobo Forma.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote