View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 07:35 PM   #165
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I assume this is coming up as there is a film adaptation in the works starring Tessa Thompson as Irene and the fabulous Ruth Negga as Clare.
Possibly. I subscribe to that podcast anyway. The format of the show is that they read classics or very popular novels*. That is one of the host reads it and then explains it to the other and they discuss it. I like it because it's a bit deeper discussion than simply someone saying whether they liked a book and why.

The movie sounds like it will be good.

(*the boilerplate spoiler warning at the start of each episode includes "...and anyway these are books you should have read by now")
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote