View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 01:35 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Certainly not all, not, but there are about a dozen novels, and a few short stories that are. You'll find all the novels in the first few volumes of my "anthology"; the short stories I've yet to do.

It's interesting - he was immensely popular in the late 19th and early 20th century, but today he's one of those fictional characters who has almost vanished from people's memory. Largely, I suspect, because many of Haggard's novels - and especially the African ones with Allan Quatermain - are quite monstrously "un-P.C." by today's standards .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote