View Single Post
Old 10-08-2015, 05:34 PM   #1705
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I have a Voyage, I got it last November and have used that as my main reader since then. A week ago I got a Kobo Glo HD and I can honestly say I prefer it, it's a pleasure to read at a font size that's perfect to me which is half way between the Voyage 4 and 5, the fonts are darker too and as much as the hepatic buttons on the Voyage are nice it's nicer to be able to hold the Glo higher up and just lightly tap the screen to page forward.

I'll keep my Voyage as my travel reader as I think it's more robust and it as a stronger case but for reading at home I'll use the Glo.

Last edited by Josieb1; 10-08-2015 at 05:37 PM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote