Thread: Gift for Wife
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 07:37 PM   #10
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by MATTLEY35 View Post
Hello, I'm currently researching e-book readers and book titles as I plan to buy my wife one soon. She is 32 weeks pregnant and on bed rest She is an avid reader and she and I both are tired of the clutter of books (we have six 7' bookshelves in our house) so we are going to attmept to go digital. Any advice would be great!
Love Love LOVE my Kindle. And, if she's in bed and doesn't want to get up (and a computer is not handy from the bed), it's so nice to be able to buy a book using the Amazon bookstore and Whispernet.

I'm with you .... I maxed out on bookshelf space a long time ago (I'm building three more for my office .... but no more recreational reading unless it's in ebook form!!!).
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote