View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 05:33 PM   #12
Zoshka
Connoisseur
Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zoshka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 & 4, Nook Tablet
New firmware 1.9.4 is out and works great. I immediately noticed more responsive page turns, especially swipes on the left side of the screen. Ghosting also seems lessened, and there's now the promised ability to change number of pages before refresh. You just tap in the middle when reading a book, and the option with the multiple lines, then advanced settings, then change to your choice.

Good job by the Kobo team on a quick update, but too bad a lot of the reviews came out before the update. I wonder how long it will take the Nook Touch to get software options for its own ghosting issues. Now I can look forward to the promised new fonts.
Zoshka is offline   Reply With Quote