View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
[GUI Plugin] Open With

This plugin allows you to launch external applications for editing your books in Calibre.

Common uses are to allow editing a specific format of a book in an external editor (such as to edit an EPUB in Sigil), or to edit the cover of a book in an external graphics program to crop/resize it.

Main Features:
  • Launch external applications for a particular format or cover of the selected book.
  • Easy to use configuration dialog accessed via right-click context menu or Preferences->Plugins
  • A number of predefined default applications (per platform) for you to choose from, plus the ability to edit/add your own.
  • Menu is fully customisable to change ordering, add submenus, keyboard shortcuts, images and command line arguments.
  • Import and export capability for backup or sharing with other users.
  • Help file web page available from the configuration dialog.

Special Notes:
Paypal Donations:
  • If you find this or any of my other plugins useful please feel free to show your appreciation. I have spent many hundreds of unpaid hours in their development and support so any encouragement for me to continue is appreciated!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Open With.zip (220.4 KB, 566 views)

Last edited by kiwidude; 03-16-2024 at 11:43 PM. Reason: New version
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote