View Single Post
Old 03-19-2016, 01:22 PM   #3
seltzered
Enthusiast
seltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud ofseltzered has much to be proud of

Device: none
I've been wondering about this too, my guess is one of the limiting factors could be the display controller too. Watching some of the dasung monitor (which i think uses the same 13.3 panel as the onyx boox max) makes me wonder if they did some small differences to improve the refresh time (they have a button called 'A5' mode which I've been curious about).

I've tried typing with my i86 with a bluetooth keyboard within a terminal app, the eink just didn't quite feel responsive enough for my writing needs. Pretty sure I tried it with A2 mode on too. I'm picky about response time though - I spend much of my time trying to play with interactive animation code for the mac.
seltzered is offline   Reply With Quote