View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 03:04 AM   #131
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
[QUOTE=new;2354425]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post

I use to sew, still have my sergers. Made curtains, cushions, clothes a long time ago.

I understand being impatient. I couldn't stand it. Let us know what you get and your apps.

I still love the PW, KFHD, SGP5. PW is number one right now. I am reading Marcia Wallace, Don't Look Back. Very sad right now. She lost her husband. She is very much like her character in Bob Newhart. I want to read something happy next.

Soon I will be setting up my Windows so I can listen to wma audiobooks from the Library. Another addiction audiobooks. I am actually listening to Audible book Lincoln, the movie was based on this long book. Such an interesting human being.

Next a romance and a happy book is on my next read. Not sure yet.

Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays to you also!

I am cautiously narrowing my sights on the KFHD 8.9". If I am going to buy something, might as well go to the limit (for me!). Maximal usefulness is my criteria, and I will have the SGP5" for portability and vanilla Android. My 4-yr-old 9" netbook has started making odd noises. I have another 2 weeks to decide and I may change my mind - a woman's prerogative, correct?

I've been reading the SGP5 User's Guide and sounds like it does so much. Have to start reading about the iPad as well. Can I download off of Dropbox to the iPad? Best reading apps? (I'll go ask that at the appropriate thread)
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote