View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 06:11 PM   #8
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Quote:
Originally Posted by queentess View Post
You got further than I. I can't even register for an account because it requires a zip code, but there's no field in which to enter my zip code.

The alphabetical sort also doesn't seem to work, and once items are in my cart, it doesn't tell me what's in my cart! It just lists a line and tells me the format, but not the name of the book.
Hmm. There was a field for my zip code.

The site is very painfully slow, but I was able to search by being patient. I only put one book in my cart, so I knew what was there, but it disappeared and I think I've now lost my chance at the discount.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote