View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 08:31 PM   #13
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartveld View Post
Huh?! Is there a logic to Kobo's recommendations? Like with Amazon?
Considering some of the recommendations I've gotten from Amazon.com and Amazon.ca, there is a certain similarity. After I ordered a copy of Cooking For Two for my daughter from Amazon.ca when she was looking for recipes that weren't oriented to a large family, I received recommendations for several books that seem to have no connection to cooking -- and no, I don't consider a series of mysteries with food based titles and recipes for each book to qualify as cook books though I was tempted by the recipes for Kickin' Craisin Cookies and Key Lime Pie from Key Lime Pie by Josi Kilpack.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote