View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 09:28 PM   #115
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
No, they just removed the image for Cryoburn and other CD's recently from the Baen Ebook Store (as in when the whole Amazon deal started), not when it was removed from other places.
I wasn't being specific about the exact time they were removed but Bujold had already requested removal of Cryoburn from Baen as well... when I've got nothing else to do, I might spend some time to put a detailed timeline together to clearly lay out the whole saga with accurate cites for every point on the line... No, anyone who wants more detail can find it for themselves...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote