View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 10:17 AM   #2
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
In another thread, Tom said he thought Lucia would make a good sitcom. I mentioned the two mini-series I know of, but then I realized it was a sitcom, set 70 years later and transformed from the upper middle class to the middle class.

Spoiler:

I know there are differences, but it seems to me the pretentious snobbery, innate poor taste and lack of self-awareness are the same.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote