View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 08:32 PM   #90
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CazMar View Post
I'll post when I have done the installation (probably later today or tomorrow morning) and let Aussie Kobo readers know if I get any problems. Do you use Windows and what version? (We seem to have a few computers at home with different versions!) I'll probably use XP on my netbook but I can use Vista. (Yes I have a brand new computer but I still like the netbook because I can sit outdoors, eat your heart out Canadians!)
My utilities and transfer PC runs XP Pro SP3.

I appreciate you letting us know. This forum is all about community and that is very evident in this thread
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote