View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #58
sneakyspider
Ereader Addicts Anonymous
sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sneakyspider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (2)KO2, PW7thGen., KT2, iPadMini1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPE View Post
What's the use of keeping so many readers? I've had three but I only keep one. I take great care each time so that I can resell them for a good amount; that way, I can afford to always buy the newest model (when it's worth it).
Why do people collect anything? For myself, I just like ereaders and I like all of the different kinds. There are worse hobbies to have.
sneakyspider is offline   Reply With Quote