Thread: Wanted features
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 03:02 PM   #44
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
I second tags!

-Marcy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosavj View Post
I vote for tags too.
I do, too. Think I'm no. 5.

What I would like to see, was some more user-friendly documentation. You can find things here that you can't find in other places - or perhaps it only exist in Russian. Things like that. It's not easy to find out where to start looking and it's easy to miss information that might make a good device work much better for the user. The start-up guide that came with the device was so-so. A few more illustrations would make things clearer. When I downloaded a firmware upgrade, the link had 'TEST' in it, and I wondered whether I was actually downloading the right software, but I couldn't find anything else. In short, product support could be improved somewhat. I'm sure there's a lot of great information available, but it's not all easy to find.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote