Thread: Wanted features
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 12:16 PM   #41
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm sorry to be dense, but I'm afraid I don't understand you. "Down" on the nav button selects hyperlinks on a page. I jump to a page via a hyperlink by selecting the link with "Down" and then "OK" to activate it; how do I get back to where I was, if there isn't a "reverse" hyperlink to get back? To clarify, this is reading ePub books with ADE.
Yep. Down and "Ok" should bring you back where you came from.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote