View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 02:29 PM   #27
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Same here; My LIT format book (once I could actually buy and download it) worked fine on my PC's reader, but would not open on my PDA's reader until I used CLIT on it. Now it reads fine.

It seemed to be the WHSmith site that was causing the initial purchasing problem (I was using the Firefox browser as well, which obviously M$ doesn't want to have anything to do with). The site seems to be jumpy, and clearly with the wrong browser it cannot burrow into your PC and dig out the desired DRM data it wants before selling to you.

Like I said... too many hoops to jump through, just for the purpose of buying a book.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote