View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 03:10 PM   #4
jenieliser
Groupie
jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jenieliser ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2019, Kobo Libra H2O
I gave my mom a Kindle as a gift recently. I also wanted to preload it with goodies. But in the end I waited until after giving it to her. This worked out, it gave her a chance to see where and how I got the free books, Amazon books, and how to use Calibre. It didn't take away from the surprise or the gift. But she is a little more techy, so she was really excited to load it with the books she likes.
jenieliser is offline   Reply With Quote