View Single Post
Old 02-23-2017, 07:40 AM   #37
ltr
Addict
ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.ltr writes prose that makes the Gods weep.

Device: Kindle PW-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
If you are unwilling to use the previous version of Kindle for PC, then you can go to the Amazon website, Your Account, Manage Your Content and Devices, find the newly purchased book at the top of your list of content, and use the menu on the item to "Download for Transfer via USB" for your PW2.

That file will load into calibre just fine. If you want to remove the DRM as well, you'll need to read the instructions that came with the DRM removal plugin.
Fantastic, thanks for the clarification, I didn't understand what AnemicOak was getting at. That worked a charm, and I didn't have to mess up my versions.

I think Calibre needs some sort of popup that directs users what to do when they encounter one of these books that won't download.

ltr
ltr is offline   Reply With Quote