Thread: CC iOS Alpha 3
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 09:42 AM   #9
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I found that on wireless connections, the connection would disconnect when the screen turned off. I was able to download 500+ books at a time. I did find it more efficient to download in groups of 200, since the bigger the group of books, the longer Calibre took to start sending them.

My issue is that on my iPad Pro, everything works fine, but on my iPad mini, once I do the initial download via wireless, the wireless connection attempt bombs while it's trying to sync. I sent the log in along with the Calibre stack trace.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote