Thread: CC iOS Alpha 3
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 05:14 PM   #8
kaufman
Calibre Companion Fanatic
kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kaufman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kindle Voyage
I've installed it, and the basic interface seems to be fine. I have run into an issue in that if I try to upload more than about 200 books at a time, the connection breaks before it starts uploading the books.

Edit: I think I figured it out. It disconnects when the iphone screen turns off.

Edit 2: Nope, its not just that. It also disconnects on long transfers even if the screen stays on.

Last edited by kaufman; 10-01-2016 at 05:31 PM.
kaufman is offline   Reply With Quote