View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 12:31 PM   #26
rolandt99
rolandt99 began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Hello and good day.

Before I jump into the fray, I would like to say thank you DaltonST for all of your great plugins.

I have multiple libraries and would really like to use CALM to have a consolidated view of a group of those libraries. However, I have encountered a few data import and generation issues that mean I cannot use CALM (as is).

All of my libraries have a consistent set of 10 custom columns defined.

The first problem 1) I encounter is when I attempt to activate and generate using custom columns from more than one library. I can do a successful generation when I have any or all custom columns activated for a SINGLE library. However, generation fails every time when I activate the custom columns for two or more libraries.

The second and third problems are with data that gets imported (if that is the correct term) into the generated custom columns.

2) Three of my custom columns are type "Column built from other columns". ALL data imported for all of those columns seems to be taken from the standard ISBN column. So in the CALM library I have multiple columns with the same ISBN value and not the values that should be there. One of my custom columns is for book formats - and an ISBN is certainly not a format type....

3) Another of my custom columns is type "Text column for keeping series-like information" which I use to track publisher sequence numbers. The correct p-series text name value is imported into the CALM library however all p-series index values are set to 1.

I will gladly provide whatever test/diagnostic type information needed to help debug these issues.

Thank you in advance for your help resolving these issues (if that is possible),
Roland
rolandt99 is offline   Reply With Quote