View Single Post
Old 12-05-2015, 07:14 AM   #21
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
@DaltonST, I have a question. I'm trying to manually activate/deactivate columns but I don't find the way to do it, because I cannot check/uncheck the square and changing the value from 1/0 and the other way does nothing.

@Terisa de morgan:

Easy to do. You must "Select" the row to be changed by clicking it. It will change color. Change the Yes/No value, then immediately click the button-icon in the middle of the left side to "Add" the change to the current list of changes to be made after you "Save and Exit". Then, click the button-icon at the bottom to save the changes and exit.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote