View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 01:05 PM   #16
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Version 2.0.1

Version 2.0.1 - 2015-11-20 Metadata Tools "Delete Non-ISBN/ISSN Identifiers" function changed to also not delete any Identifiers created by the Library Codes plugin (currently: viaf_author_id,lc_authority_name,lccn,isni, oclc, oclc-owi). The pushbutton and other text were changed to say "Non-Library Codes" instead of "Non-ISBN/ISSN Identifiers" .

As I enhance my 'Library Codes' plugin in the future, I will make corresponding changes to CALM.

I have not made corresponding changes to my 'QuarantineAndScrub' add-on, as you should totally finish Scrubbing and have copied 'Work to Real' prior to using 'Library Codes' to derive any new Identifiers. Until totally Scrubbed, the Authors and Titles are not worthy of being used by 'Library Codes' to derive DDC/LCC/etc. using Author/Title, nor are the ISBNs properly converted from ISBN-10 to ISBN-13, properly formated, and properly located in the Identifiers column rather than as part of the Author, Title,Tags, Series or whatever other columns contained them prior to running Book Level Scrubbing. So, Q&S will continue to delete non-ISBN/ISSN/OCLC-OWI Identifiers without regard to 'Library Codes' Identifiers. Preferably, move your newly scrubbed books to your Pristine Library prior to using 'Library Codes'.

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote