View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 03:29 AM   #15
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
I believe iTunes also sells DRM-free music...
i think they offer both, unlocked MP3, and also "locked to device" AAC ? . Presumably folks buy the latter 'cos they're are dumb or 'cos quality is a tad better , or i'ts still the default format option. All somewhat off topic though. my point was that hopefully the confusing proliferation of epub DRM schemes will die out naturally.

Personally I'd be glad to see Adobe bite the dust, if only for flash's contribution to PC malware scams, & bad websire design and for its obnoxious bundling of unwanted junkware with every update
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote