View Single Post
Old 03-14-2015, 03:11 PM   #5
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
any ebook store which is not owned by an e-reader hardware maker should fit the bill.
so sainsbury, as already mentioned, waterstones ( if they still sell ebooks... ) ..

they all use adobe DRM so once you have a personal ADOBE id, your books will work on any reader that has that key installed. So you are safe so long as adobe don't go bust or change the rules. they allow up to 9 linked devices I believe.

me, I'd rather strip the protection completely and be super safe, but if you want to be 100& legal...
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote