View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 11:01 PM   #10
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Quote:
(The spreadsheet option won't work for me; I use OpenOffice on my personal laptop and Excel 2010 on my work laptop, and I can't open my password-protected OO spreadsheets with Excel. I know this because this is the situation with my personal budget spreadsheet, which I can't open at work.)
That's strange, because that's what I do. OO at home, excel at work. You do have to save your home files as .xls to open them with excel, but the password protection still works. It has the advantage of not costing extra. I used to use passwords plus until the sync broke, and their help consisted of telling me to uninstall and reinstall....what, type them all out again? Pfffft. I have a printed copy of the spreadsheet at home, as well.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote