View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 12:07 PM   #18
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herjar View Post
The book is "Haruki Murakami - 1Q84". I have tried it several times now. It hides all the books every time. I can send it to you if you want (if it's allowed?).

I converted to epub and back to mobi, and now it works fine
Please PM me a download link. You can delete it from the file hosting service after I download it. You may want to put it into a zip or gz file before uploading. Thanks.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote