View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 10:01 PM   #50
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger View Post
And here I always thought they were the same thing. Of course I can't remember what a keyboard said on it 26 years ago when I first was learning DOS 1.0 and I know my keyboard currently says "Enter" but I've always made the assumption that Return/Enter did the same exact thing. Damn now I have to go and change my shortcut as well. Funny it was working just fine right up to the point I read this post and them blammo it just stopped working for me.

Sorry theducks. It's early morning here and I just couldn't resist
I have been to your town. There is this Whirlpool there that tried to eat my dad boat

Windows enter is CRLF where there is CR or LF on ASCII Terminals (and other OS). Ducks goes back BEFORE MSDOS.