View Single Post
Old 09-15-2011, 12:10 PM   #6
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I have played with the new Sony S tablet at my local Sony store and I was very impressed with it. I'm tempted to get one for my mom, I've been wanting to get her a tablet as a present. This one feels fantastic in the hand, and has a beautiful, responsive screen. I tried out "Crash Bandicoot" on the in store model, and it was comfortable to play on. Up until now I've found playing games with the on screen controllers on my iPad a bit uncomfortable, but the size of the on screen controller on the Sony S is adjustable.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote