View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 07:42 AM   #27
IceHand
Linux User
IceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavensIceHand is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrddhin View Post
Thanks, that linux script works amazingly well. Didn't notice any slower loading compared to using images individually.

One thing I noticed, though, is that the images aren't centered on the screen, but aligned to the left border, which feels kinda weird, and doesn't work so well with the carrying case, since at least my particular one obscures the left and upper part of the screen somewhat.

This isn't a dealbreaker, though, but until that firmware update comes along, it'd be awesome if the script could be modified to fix this (unfortunately I have no idea how, I'm really new with linux, you see. Actually dug out the ubuntu 7.10 cd I had lying around, only used it for testing so far, but this gave me a reason to keep linux as a permanent addition on my computer)
Hm, that's strange, the images should be centered by the script. Could you send me the file that causes this problem (the original file, not the PDF)? I've send you a PM with my e-mail address.

EDIT: I just remembered something from the manga2pdf thread, are you using an older version of ImageMagick that does not support the -extent option?

Last edited by IceHand; 04-09-2008 at 07:46 AM.
IceHand is offline   Reply With Quote