View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 11:36 AM   #5
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmread View Post
I am very new to ereaders. I will most likely use the ereader to get free library reading material. I mostly read 1 book a month but during holidays and travelling, I read more. I see that my library offers audiobooks but majority of these are .wma rather than MP3. Are there any eraders that support .wma and/or MP3?
I don't know of any ereaders that support WMA. Most only support MP3. The Kindle has the best audio coverage - MP3, Audible, and text-to-speech.

Why not get an MP3 player that supports MP3, WMA, and Audible? That way you have all bases covered for audiobooks. That's how I listen to them. I use a Sansa Clip+. High quality, yet inexpensive.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote