View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 12:39 AM   #7
clintbradford
Older ... slower ...
clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo, Kindles 2/3/Keyboard/Fire/Fire HD, HDX.
>> ... This is ridiculous! ...

No, this a a relatively new product to come to the marketplace. And we are ALL fortunate to have honest-to-gawd kobo representatives here to assist us. The vast majority of owners are pleased with their kobo units (do NOT start a poll here, folks).

If you are as impatient as your message implies, then by all means return your kobo and get a Kindle2 or Nook or something else. Burt to post, "Me, too!" without providing a single detail of what your system setup is - nor any purchase details - tells me that you really are not interested in getting your kobo fixed, and that you want instant gratification.

AND I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THAT. And that is OK. You just spent close to two hundred bucks on a device, and want it to work NOW.

But we purchased our kobos for a reason. And the VAST majority worked AS ADVERTISED up to a week ago. It is a "growing pains" upgrade that has some of us temporarily stumped.

Clint Bradford
NOT employed by Kobo in any manner
909-241-7666
clintbradford is offline   Reply With Quote