View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 06:01 PM   #2
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
You might want to record your experience here:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/SimplyElectronics

I've found resellerratings.com has kept me from making a couple of mistakes in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_bike_kite View Post
Just a quick note to folks thinking of purchasing an ereader through simplyelectronics. They had kindles in stock, at a good price and could deliver them in a few days from their UK operation. It now turns out they're not based in the UK, they don't have them in stock and the delivery date has now long since sailed by. I guess the price is a bit irrelevant if they don't deliver the goods.

I've now looked into the company and found pages and pages of unhappy customers. Luckily I paid via visa so hopefully I'll be able to get my money back eventually.

I guess if a deal looks too good to be true then it probably isn't

Mike
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote