View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 11:51 PM   #59
dioib
∂₪≈☼
dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dioib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ιη.σιγ.ηιφι.κα
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeOnyx View Post
Also, the people in the video. The first girl (younger girl) is Qing, she's with the company part time, and she goes to school in New York. The second woman is Kim, she is the chairman of Onyx International. The guy is Hong, he is the CTO of the company. Hope that helps.
Well, say hello for us to Qing, Kim and Hong and if I may say, Qing is so charming (I also like her honesty)

Anyway, you didn't answer my question DJVU format: how does BOOX handle DJVU?
dioib is offline   Reply With Quote